The news website “12 October: The Voice of Sahrawi Resistance” affirmed having information from reliable sources that “the Moroccan army is in a deplorable situation.”
“We learnt from one of our reliable sources in Agadir (under cover of anonymity) that Hassan II Central Hospital on Sunday received a general of the Moroccan Army who lost his memory following a nervous breakdown in the battlefield,” said the source.
On Tuesday, the same hospital received a Moroccan army officer with the same symptoms, said the source.
Besides, reliable sources in the occupied Dekhla said that the city’s military hospital had been under firm security measures since Saturday.
Eyewitness also affirmed having seen an intense traffic of ambulances between the same hospital and the airport to evacuate the wounded by air.
The Sahrawi People’s Liberation Army (SPLA) continue their attacks on the Moroccan forces, causing material damage and victims along the wall of shame, said the Sahrawi Defence Ministry in a communiqué.