"President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune conducted, on Thursday, a partial reshuffle among s involving some embassies in Europe and Africa, under which it was proceeded to the appointment of:
- Lazhar Soualem, Director General of Multiparty Relations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, appointed Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Algeria to the United Nations office in Geneva.
- Mohamed Hannache, Director General "Europe" at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, appointed Ambassador of Algeria to Belgium and its Permanent Representative to the European Union (EU).
- Salah Labdioui, Algerian Ambassador to France, appointed Algerian Ambassador to Switzerland.
- Antar Daoud, Algerian Ambassador to Libreville (Gabon), appointed Algerian Ambassador to France.
- Abdelhak Aissaoui, Chargé d'études et de synthèse to the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, appointed Algerian Ambassador to Gabon.
The new ambassadors will take up their duties once the procedures in force have been finalized.